WELCOME TO" OUR GOOD EARTH" BLOG!

For anyone who has a Passion for Gardening and Our Earth.

Organic Gardening Tips, Growing and Cooking with Herbs, Companion Planting and Pesticide -Free Solutions, Garden Folklore, Wildflowers, Crafts from the Garden, and Much More.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Ginger root for motion sickness!

Did you know Ginger helps motion sickness, I chew on some when going out on a head boat so I don't get sea sick! I also used to chew on it many years ago for morning sickness when I was pregnant with my daughter.   Ginger is also good for preventing or lessening the severity of the most common cold, the rhino virus.  Chemicals in ginger, help to reduce pain and fever and reduce coughing.  I found wild ginger root in Darlinton while looking for mushrooms before we left for the coast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment