Avocados were first used by the Aztecs and since have been highly sought after for their health benefits. Avocados are high in healthy mono-unsaturated fats such as oleic acid. They also have anti inflammatory properties and are high in potassium, magnesium, and fiber. Try incorporating avocados into your diet with this easy avocado salad wrap recipe.
Avocado Salad Wrap Recipe
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 avocados, cubed
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 Tbsp red onions , diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 6-8 romaine lettuce, roughly chopped
- Mix all ingredients, except the lettuce, in a bowl
- Scoop out approx. 1/2 cup into gluten free wrap, add lettuce and roll.