WELCOME TO" OUR GOOD EARTH" BLOG!

For anyone who has a Passion for Gardening and Our Earth.

Organic Gardening Tips, Growing and Cooking with Herbs, Companion Planting and Pesticide -Free Solutions, Garden Folklore, Wildflowers, Crafts from the Garden, and Much More.

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

OUR GOOD EARTH IS BACK ON!

So sorry I have been do busy and into other adventures .......my blog our good earth is ready to get you back to organic gardening.... nature ....herbs.... and much more
I am down to my last few jars of peppers ... and my pepper seedlings are starting to sprout ! I am very excited about a brand new garden boxes my husband  has made me and  we tore down the old fence ..
Spring is here  ... as all my healing herbs are emerging from the ground ... for another year of making salves and beauty products for our company Oopsie daisy seriously pure ..... check out our face book page ... as well as my other BLOG    " Oopsie Daisy"   
see you soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment